1. What you’ve done is pretty good as far as it goes.
就你目前已做的工作来说,干得还是不错的。
2. It won’t take much time for you to finish it。
不用多久你会完成的。
3. You ought to face up to the difficulties boldly.
你应该勇敢正视困难。
4. It’s on the tip of my tongue, but I just can’t get it out
它就在我的嘴边,可我说不出来。
5. We have been through a lot of ups and downs together.
我们一起经历了许多成功与挫折。
6. What impressed me most is his courage and passion.
使我印象最深的是他的勇气与热情。
7. How could you have been so inconsiderate?
你怎么能这样不顾别人呢?
8. The girl is beautiful but shallow.
那个女孩虽然漂亮,但是肤浅。
9. Whatever decision you’re going to make, I am behind you.
无论你做什么决定,我都支持你。
10. Congratulations to you on your promotion!
恭喜你获得了晋升。
11. Please find out what time the manager will come.
请查一查经理什么时候来。
12. It doesn’t matter about the price; I’ll buy it whatever it costs.
价格不是问题,不管它多少钱我都会买。
13. It doesn’t matter whether he comes or not.
他来不来都没关系。
14. Surfing the internet is one og the most popular recreations today.
网上冲浪是当今最受欢迎的消遣之一
15. Stick to your plan no matter what happens.
不管发生什么事都要坚持你的计划。
16. He is terribly serious. I don’t think I’ve ever seen him laugh.
他非常严肃,我觉得我从来没有见过他微笑。
17. We can never get back the time that was lost.
我们永远都找不回逝去的时光。
18. I got this camera on sale; it was very cheap.
这台照相机我是在减价的时候买的,很便宜。
19. He is regarded as the best candidate for president.
他被认为是当总统的最佳人选。
20. The salary they’re offering isn’t attractive, but I still want the job.
尽管他们提供的待遇不怎么诱人,但我还是想要那份工作。
21. Something must be done to solve the problem.
必须采取措施解决这个问题。
22. I don’t know how to deal with the tough situation.
我不知道该如何解决这个困难的局面。
23. What is your attitude towards this question?
你对这个问题有何看法?
24. Don’t blame me if it doesn’t work. It’s not my fault.
如果这个行不通不能怪我,这不是我的错。
25. If you ever need any help, you can always depend on me.
如果你需要任何帮助,你都可以来找我。
26. I don’t have skeleton in my closet.
我没有什么不可告人的秘密。
27. Could you lend me twenty dollars? I promise to pay you back tomorrow.
能借给我20美元的嘛?我保证明天一定还你。
28. I want to go, but first of all, I have to finish my homework.
我很想去,但首先我要把我的作业做完。
29. It’s a casual party, so just wear whatever you want.
这是一个非正式的派对,所以你想穿什么都可以。
30. Could you run off 20 copies of it for me, please?
能帮我复印20份吗?
31. In spite of all the efforts, we failed to reach an agreement in the end.
尽管双方都很努力,但我们最终还是无法达成一致意见。
32. Dad kept his promise and took us to Hainan on vacation.
爸爸遵守了他的诺言,带我们去海南度假。
33. I leave home at seven in order to avoid the rush hour.
我七点出就出门,以避开交通高峰期。
34. When would it be convenient for you to go?
你什么时候去比较方便?
35. The president will pay a formal visit to the People’s of China soon.
那位总统不久将对中华人民共和国进行正式访问。
36. This tea is really marvelous. I’ve never tasted anything like it.
这茶真实棒极了,我从来没喝过这么好的茶。
37. After he took his bath, he dressed in a hurry, ran to catch the bus, and got to his appointment before it was too late.
他洗完澡,匆忙穿好衣服,一路小跑赶上公共汽车,到了约会地点的时候总算还不太晚。
38. It’s dangerous for too many people to be crammed into a bus.
公共汽车上人员超载是很危险的。
39. If you can’t handle the job, I’ll get someone else to do it.
如果你做不好这份工作,我就叫别人来做
40. He succeeded in finding a good job after he graduated from college.
大学毕业后他很顺利的找到了一份好工作。
41. Are you sure you can finish the project before this Friday?
你确定你能在这个星期五之前完成这个项目吗?
42. Are you sure you can persuade him to change his mind?
你确信你能说服他改变主意吗?
43. I meant to call you last night, but I forgot.
昨晚我打算打电话给你,可是我忘了。
44. I meant to attend your party, but I was too busy to come.
我本打算参加你们的聚会,但我太忙了,来不了。
45. Many people feel that spitting in public is a very bad habit
很多人认为在公共场合吐痰是一个很坏的习惯。
46. You’d better not waste you precious time watching TV.
你最好不要把宝贵的时间浪费在看电视上。
47. You’d better set off at once if you want to get there by noon.
如果想中午到那里,你最好现在就出发。
48. Would you mind if I turn off the air conditioner?
你介意我关掉空调吗?
49. It is important to improve your pronunciation if you want to speak good English.
要想说一口流利的英语,改善你的发音很重要。
50. There is nothing worse than being laughed at in public
没有什么比在公共场合被别人嘲笑更糟糕的了。
51. There is no need for you to say such words at the meeting.
你在会上说那些话完全没有必要。
52. It was clear that she married the old man only for his money,
很明显,她嫁给那个老家伙只是为了钱。
53. What surprised me most was that he even stole money from his roommates.
最让我吃惊的是,他竟然偷室友的钱。
54. The harder you study, the greater progress you will make.
你学习越努力,你的进步就会越大。
55. The stronger the motivation, the more quickly a person will learn a foreign language.
一个人学习外语的动力越大,就学的越快。
56. It seems that the teacher was pretty pleased with her students’ performance.
看来老师对学生的成绩相当满意。
57. I am determined to go into business after graduation from college.
我已决定大学毕业后经商
58. I would like to take this opportunity to express my gratitude toward your
hospitality.
我想借此机会感谢贵方的盛情款待。
59. On behalf of the company as a whole, I would like to thank you for your work.
我代表整个公司,对你们所做的工作表示感谢。
60. It is well known that the Great Wall is one of the great wonders in the world.
众所周知,长城是世界上最伟大的奇迹之一。
61. The best way to keep fit is to exercise every day.
保持健康最好的办法就是天天坚持锻炼。
62. It suddenly occurred to me that he might be wrong this time.
我突然想起这次可能是他错了。
63. We regret to inform you that you are to be dismissed next week.
我们不得不遗憾地通知你:下周起你被解雇了。
64. I’m not particular about my clothes; I don’t mind what I wear.
我穿衣服不怎么讲究,我不在乎自己穿什么。
65. I hope to resume studying English someday when I am not so busy.
有一天工作没那么忙了,我希望再开始学习英语。
66. If you want to live a better life, you must acquire as much knowledge as you can.
如果你想将来过上更好的生活,你必须尽可能的获取知识。
67. I can’t afford to waste my precious time.
我浪费不起宝贵的时间。
68. To avoid embarrassment, Mary prefers to stay home rather than go to the party with her drunken husband.
为了避免难堪,玛丽宁愿呆在家里也不愿意和她喝醉酒的丈夫去参加派对。
69. It’s not easy to clear up the students’ confusion over grammar rules.
让学生搞清楚语法规则并不容易
70. I cannot imagine how a 5-year child can play the piano this rules.
我无法想象一个五岁的孩子怎么会把钢琴弹的这么好。
71. Try to prioritize these assignments in order of their importance.
根据这些任务的重要性排出先后顺序。
72. I have a habit of practicing English before going to bed.
我睡觉之前常常练习英语。
73. He is extremely grateful to Peter for his support.
他对彼得的支持非常感激。
74. I would be grateful if you could type this letter immediately for me.
如果你能马上给我打这封信的话,我将非常感激。
75. Why don’t you give it a try? You’ll never win if you never try.
为什么不试一试呢?如果不尝试,你永远都不会成功。
76. Do you want to go out tonight?
你今晚想出去吗?
77. Want to catch a flick with me?
想和我去看场电影吗?
78. Are you up for a barbecue this weekend?
这个周末去烧烤好不好?
79. Hey, do you want to check out a band this Saturday night?
嘿,这个星期六晚上要不要去看乐团表演?
80. Why don’t we go to the seaside this Sunday?
这个周末我们何不一起去海边?
81. I’m thinking about going out to Karaoke with my co-workers tonight. wanna come?
我想今晚跟同事去唱卡拉ok。你要来吗?
82. I wonder if you would like to go to a movie with me tonight.
我不知道今晚你愿不愿意跟我看场电影?
83. Could I treat you to a night on the town?
我可以请你晚上出去喝点什么吗?
84. I’d like to spend some time together. You’re good company.
我想和你在一起,和你在一起很开心。
85. Are you free tomorrow night? I’m wondering if you’re free for dinner.
你明天晚上有空吗?我不知道你有没有空一块儿吃晚饭。
86. Do you have any special plans for the weekend? Maybe we can go hiking. How does that sound?
这个周末有没有什么特别的计划?或许我们可以去爬山,你意下如何?
87. What would you say to a romantic evening together?
一起度过一个浪漫的夜晚怎么样?
88. I’m planning to spend my birthday with you , I mean, nobody else.
我打算和你一起过生日,我是说,就我们俩。
89. How would you like to spend the rest of your life with me?
你愿意与我共度一生吗?
90. What would you say to being wined and dined by yours truly?
让我这个爱慕你的人请你吃法好吗?
91. I’d like you to see my home. It’s such an exciting place.
我想带你去看看我家,真的是个很棒的地方。
92. So are you going to buy me dinner or what?
难道你不打算请我吃饭什么的嘛?
93. You know, you need a woman to look after you.
你知道吗?你需要一个女人照顾你。
94. Would you like to go shopping with me this weekend?
这个周末想跟我去逛街吗?
95. Where are you calling from? The signal is very weak.
你在哪打电话?信号很弱。
96. Sorry, give me a second. I’ve got a call waiting.
抱歉,稍等一下。我有个电话进来了。
97. Speak louder. I can’t hear you clearly.
大声一点,我听不清楚。
98. Oops, I forgot to recharge my cell phone battery last night.
糟糕,我昨晚忘了给手机充电。
99. I tried to reach you on your cell phone. But I was in the basement and couldn’t get a signal at all.
我试着打你手机联系你。但我当时在地下室,根本收不到信号。
100. Why do you always set your cell to divert calls? I can hardly reach you.
你为什么总是把手机设定成转接?我很难找到你。
101. Did you get the short message I sent you this morning?
你有没有收到我今天早上给你发的短信?
102. What’s your phone number? I’m gonna save it in my address list.
你的电话号码是多少?我要把它存在我的电话簿里。
103. Hey, your cell phone ringer sounds really annoying. Can you switch it to silent mode?
喂,你的手机铃声听起来真的很烦,你可不可以切换到静音模式。
104. I want to thank you for the incomparable hospitality, for which your country is justly famous throughout the world!
感谢您无比盛情的款待,这也是贵国闻名于世之所在。
105. I have a special regard and personal friendship ore the people of your country. I have never experienced such a warm welcome anywhere in the world.
我与贵国人民有着特殊的感情和个人友谊。在世界上其他地方我从没感受到这样热烈的欢迎。
106. Thank you for taking the time to show us so many interesting things. We know how valuable your time is to you!
感谢您在百忙之中抽空与我们分享这么 过去的事情。我们知道您的时间很宝贵。
107. I believe there is a great deal we can learn from each other both
professionally and personally. I look forward to the experience of getting to know you and your company better.
我相信无论在公在私,我们双方都有许多可以学习的地方。我期待更进一步的了解您及贵公司。
108. I’m pressed for time.
我时间紧迫
109. We have thirty minutes to kill.
我们有三十分钟的空闲时间。
110. Let’s give him a big hand.
让我们给他一个热烈的掌声。
111. He’s behind the times.
他落伍了。
112. I’m feeling under the weather.
我觉得不舒服。
113. Let me tell you the story of my experience.
让我告诉你们我的亲身经历吧!
114. Don’t get me wrong.
别误会我。
115. Are you pulling my leg?
你爱开我玩笑吧?
116. It slipped my mind
我忘了
117. The homework took me a whole day.
做家庭作业花费了我一天的时间。
118. I can’t come up with it.
我想不出来
119. For the time being.
暂时
120. Do you have any openings?
你们有空缺吗?
121. It’s a pain in the neck.
那真是件麻烦的事情。
122. Would you care for a cup of coffee?
要杯咖啡吗?
123. When is the most convenient time for you?
你什么时间最方便?
124. Stay out of this matter, please.
请别管这件事。
125. Don’t just shake your head.
别只是摇头,想象办法!
126. That was a lousy movie.
那电影真是糟透了。
127. Don’t underestimate me.
不要低估我
128. Can I be sure of a profit if I invest?
129. 我要是投资,肯定能获利吗?
130. You should be punctual for appointments.
你应该准时赴约。
130. You can’t tell anybody by what they seem.\\
你不能凭外表判断人。
131. Are you in the mood to listen to music?
你有兴致听音乐会吗?
132. I’m afraid you don’t see my side.
恐怕你没有明白我的意思。
133. Just to be on the safe side.
为了安全起见。
134. It won’t take much time.
不会花太多时间。
135. He is up to his ears in debt.
他债台高筑。
136. I hope I didn’t offend you.
希望我没惹你生气。
137. He gave her his word that he would never be late again.
他对她保证再也不迟到了。
138. It’s the hottest day I’ve had so far.
这是迄今为止我经历的最热的一天。
139. It seemed as if there was no way out.
看情况似乎没有退路了。
140. Can you adapt yourself to the new job?
你能适应新的工作吗?
141. Don’t be uneasy about the consequence.
不必为后果担忧。
145. Susan read so much that she can talk intelligently about almost any topic.
苏珊读过许多书,以至于她可以明确的谈论几乎任何话题。
146. He set up a fine example to all of us.
他为我们树立一个好榜样。
147. I don’t care whether it rains or not.
我不管天下不下雨。
148. All my best memories come back clearly to me; some can even make me
cry.
所有美好的记忆又在我脑海清晰地浮现了。有些甚至还令我哭泣。
149. I have a lot in common with my sister.
我和我姐姐有很多相同之处。
150. You mean you paid only five dollars for that huge stack of books?
你的意识是,你只花了5美元就买了一大堆书?
因篇幅问题不能全部显示,请点此查看更多更全内容